20 Facts About Me

Hello!
In celebration of reaching more than 10k readers , I decided to share 20 facts about me, yours truly.


1. I'm a self-proclaimed OCD

2. I'm Chinese living in Indonesia

3. I'm super lazy I would say, but yes I'm a perfectionist, I always try to keep everything neat. And I love to make ugly things to be more eye-catchy. 

4. I'm addicted to a MMO game called ourWorld (www.ourworld.com , you can click their banner on the left side of this blog). This game is ADDICTIVE, I have to say. I spent like (yes, real money) $$$ for buying gems. And I never regret a cent I spent for this game. I'm not a gamer though. This is the one and only game I played. (since Flappy Bird's developer decided to take down the game from the App Store)

5. I love maths (no sarcasm included). I found math's fun and interesting. Especially when no one in your class' able to solve the question and you're the one who could. OMG that feeling tho.

6. I have NO interest in geography, as well as science. I have no talent in these subjects. 

7. I don't really care about other's opinion about me. Well I do accept critics, in fact that everyone have the right to share their own opinion, but if their opinion has nothing to do with my life, Then bye. Also, I hate it when someone judge me by my past, especially when they don't know me personally. 

8. Unlike other teens, I don't like hanging out with friends. Not that I'm anti-social, No. I prefer to spend my quality time with myself, in my bedroom, alone. 

9. I used to call everyone that's close to me my best friend. I used to, but not anymore. It took me 4years to realize that being close to someone doesn't make me their best friend. Best friend for me is someone who is there for me when I'm grieving, when I'm filled with happiness and who would slap me right on my face (figuratively not literally) when I did something wrong. 

10. My dream is to live in a sea-side villa and buy a Ferrari with my own money. 

11. I can't hear rock songs. I don't really like Korean Pop , Bands (except PTX) and Boy / Girl bands. I'm addicted to a cappella band such as PTX! OMG they are amazing. I also love Beyoncé, Destiny's Child, Sam smith and Taylor Swift

12. Planning thing is my favorite thing to do, followed by decorating things, designing, cooking, doing maths and having a shower. 

13. I go to YouTube in a daily basis. I LOVE watching song covers, beauty tutorials, hauls and (of course) movie trailers! My favorite YouTubers are Tyler Oakley, SuperFruits, Jason Chen, Zoella, and Michelle Phan.

14. Sometimes I buy things not because I want or necessarily need that thing, but because the paper bag is so eye-catchy. I'm a paperbag collector❤️

15. I'm 16 and I LOVE collecting toys and watching kid's movies! I'd rather watch Cartoon Network instead of FOX. I loveee Sofia The First and Sam&Cat! 

16. I HATE racist people. Some people make joke about me because my skin is not 'white' and pale but I'm Chinese. They even told me that I'm a liar saying that I'm a Chinese and they DON'T believe me saying my family IS my family and I was like, wth? Why would I lie like that? Smh. 

17. My #MCM will always be James Dean and Brody Jenner! OMG I can't even

18. I've been blogging since I was a Junior High School freshman.. I used to hate blogging because sometimes it's so confusing and complicated. Especially when it comes to designing custom template. Now I have like 22 un-used blog and this blog, is the only one that's active

19. I can't bake. I just. Can't. 

20. Soon I'll be taking further education in fashion designing , marketing and styling. Fashion is in my blood ever since I was born, I'm so into fashion. My first time designing a dress was perhaps 4/5years ago, inspired by the beauty of a tree. I was further inspired by Kate Middleton's wedding dress, which is simply beautiful

So those are my facts
Thank you for reading and if you like my blog's contents, you may click that follow button?

Stay in touch with me by following me on:

Instagram/Twitter: Ang_yemi
IFB: angyemi

love,

Yemi😗❤️


(imgsc: trendkid)

No comments:

Post a Comment